I’m ready to help show up unapologetically in the marketplace.
The Author Accelerator Program is for
This service is application based only
The Collaboration Recipe Formula
“Paulette’s coaching is wonderfully holistic. It is about so much more. Every area of my life benefited from our working together.”
I work with clients who are winners and have made some impact but realize you have something more to offer, and you recognize that if you’re going to expand your influence and make a difference in this world, leave a legacy that impacts generations to come, then you have to do something different.
Writing a book will make the difference.
The Author Accelerator 6-month program is for you if:
- You want to turn your expertise into writing and publishing an exceptionally good book that increases your authority and changes the lives of those who will benefit from your expertise in the next 6 months.
- You are a professional businesswoman, coach, or speaker and want to use your expertise and experiences to write a book but has taken years to get it done.
- Learn how to craft a compelling story
- Create a marketing plan
- Six coaching sessions
- Step-by-step process of creating a publishing company
- A complete customized book writing blueprint to complete your book
- Assistance in creating a writing schedule
I needed a writing coach and God nudged me along through his vessel, Paulette Harper.
Visionary Authors Strategy Session
The Collaboration Recipe Formula
“Where your words are turned into stories and your stories build your business.”
Hello, I am Paulette Harper a self-publishing coach, certified business coach, best-selling author, six-figure anthology expert, and the CEO of One Story University and Coaching Academy.
Visionary Authors you don’t have to do it alone.
Work with me so I can assist you in producing a book collaboration that is both financially rewarding and provides a great experience for your co-authors.
🔥I have published eight bestselling anthologies and created 100+ bestselling authors.
The 60 Minute Session Includes:
- Clarify the vision and purpose of the anthology.
- Provide guidance, feedback and suggestions on how to move the project forward.
- Strategies for creating author submissions.
Virtual Book Tours
If you’re looking for a way to get your book in front of a huge new audience of targeted book buyers, then a virtual book tour is for you. You’ll connect with potential customers, develop relationships with key influencers and get exposure that your book deserves.
Virtual book tours are a powerful way to get massive exposure for you and your book. Here are just a few of the many ways that virtual book tours benefit authors:
You’ll have the potential to sell books not only during the tour, but afterward too. Most tour content stays online forever and can continue to bring website traffic and book sales long after the tour ends.
You have the chance to interact directly with readers and potential customers through blog comments, questions during interviews, and social media chats.
It’s a great opportunity to develop relationships with key influencers in your field or genre. And when others host you on their blog or show, there is an implied endorsement that enhances your own author platform.
Potential book buyers following the tour can sample your work and share it with others through their social networks, multiplying your exposure.